LendBerry Gets Businesses OUT of Cash Advances!
- With our cash advance consolidation loan programs we can free up a significant amount of cash flow for your company by lowering the total amount you spend on loan re-payments each month by half or more.
- If you qualify we are able to remove the stress of daily or weekly ACH cash advance re-payments by getting your business into a monthly re-payment loan program that can extend out from 18 months to 4 years in duration.
- We may also be able to get your business more working capital in the process of consolidating its cash advance balances.
Let’s say your business has 4 cash advance balances totaling $150,000 with daily payments being ACH’d that total $2,500 (about $50,000 monthly). If that were the case and we could get your business an 18 month consolidation loan with just one $11,000 per month payment (instead of 4 daily ACH payments), this would save your business about $39,000 monthly. If this sounds like something that you may need for your business then contact us now toll free at (844) LENDBERRY. That’s (844) 536-3237
Call (844) LENDBERRY That’s (844) 536-3237, or e-mail us right now at email@example.com for more information or for an application and all necessary forms, or you can fill out the contact form to the right and we will get back to you soon for your free initial consultation. NOTE: If you were contacted by one of our authorized representatives please provide their name when you call in or if you fill out the contact form or email us. If they are not available immediately we will have them get back to you as quickly as is possible.
GET YOUR BUSINESS THE HELP IT NEEDS TODAY!
Step 1: Contact Lendberry now! (844) 536-3237
Step 2: Find out your business’s options today!
Step 3: Apply for financing and get approved!
Call (844) LENDBERRY That’s (844) 536-3237, or e-mail us right now at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for an application and all necessary forms, or you can fill out the contact form to the right and we will get back to you soon for your free initial consultation.
NOTE: If you were contacted by one of our authorized representatives please provide their name when you call in or if you fill out the contact form or email us. If they are not available immediately we will have them get back to you as quickly as is possible.
Within the Lendberry Network there are many different business funding and business loan programs provided by over 100 different private lending institutions, factors, banks and groups that support small to midsize private and public businesses. Listed below are basic overviews of a few of the more popular types of business finance programs offered within the Lendberry Network.
LendBerry Business Finance Programs
1. Cash Advance Consolidation Loans
If you have a 550 or higher FICO score and your business is trapped inside of the cash advance daily/weekly ACH repayment cycle from cash advances, with $100,000 or more in balances owed, then we may be able to help get your business out of those daily and/or weekly repayments (no matter how many balances you have). If you as the business owner and your business qualify, we work with private funding sources that would pay off your existing cash advance balances and would put you into a 18 month to 4 year, monthly re-payment program while possibly also getting you additional working capital in the process. This cash advance consolidation would free up cash flow and would help you come out from under the choke-hold of multiple daily or weekly payments.
For clients with $250,000 or more in cash advance balances who do not qualify for any type of consolidation loan that our network offers because of one or more of the following reasons, there is help available without filing bankruptcy.
If you were denied for:
1. You had more than 2 or 3 outstanding balances
2. Your global debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) was too low
3. Your ratio of cash advance balances owed was too high in comparison to your business’s gross bank deposits
4. Your business is highly leveraged with too much traditional debt (bank loans, commercial mortgages, low interest lines of credit, SBA’s, etc.)
5. Your business would not be sufficiently profitable (enough for the comfort of a typical consolidation lender) after your advances would be consolidated in to a monthly payment for an 18 to 24-month term. Meaning the lender(s) believe that your business would likely need another advance sometime after refinance.
6. Your personal credit score was too low to qualify your business for a typical consolidation program.
7. Your type of business does not fit in the box that most consolidators feel comfortable with
Then we can refer you to a firm that specializes in helping business owners who cannot get consolidated, save their business from bankruptcy and quickly free up cash flow through a proprietary system that makes full use of not commonly known legal and banking resources.
There is hope. All it takes is one phone call.
In order to see if you qualify call us today at (844) 536-3237.
Business Term Loans (Non Consolidation)
If your business is over 3 year old, and your personal credit (the owner) is over 650 (preferably 700 or higher), and if your business shows profit on at least one of its last 2 tax returns and also shows some growth on the current P & L and balance sheet, and if it meets other underwriting criteria, then it may be eligible for a Business Term Loan. Typical loan amounts range from $100,000 to $2,000,000 for most businesses, and most terms are between 2 and 3 years. To qualify there also can be no bankruptcies ever. No cash advance balances, no tax liens. There also can be no open judgments against the business or its owner(s). To find out more call us today for a free initial consultation at (844) LENDBERRY. That is (844) 536-3237 or fill out the contact form and click “Send”.
Asset Based Lending and Credit Lines ($500,000 to $5,000,000)
If your business has unencumbered (owned free and clear) assets such as heavy equipment, vehicles or valuable machinery and or trackable inventory worth at least $1,000,000 at auction (forced liquidation value), and or receivables outstanding valued at over $700,000, then it may qualify for an asset based loan or credit line. Rates are typically around 15% to 18% APR. Owner credit over 620 is usually required. If the owner’s credit is lower the rates will usually be higher. These credit lines can combine up to 85% of outstanding B2B receivables owed, 50% of equipment auction value and 50% of the wholesale value trackable inventory. These lines of credit or loans always take first position (will not subordinate to other loans). Call for more information at (844) 536-3237.