Who we are
LendBerry is a privately held consulting firm. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
What information do we collect from you?
LendBerry collects personal information supplied by you during the borrower application process. This information includes, but is not limited to:
|Name and your business name||Name|
|Mailing Address||Mailing Address|
|Phone and e-mail details||Phone and e-mail details|
|Bank Account Information|
|Date of birth|
|Tax Identification Number|
|Income, assets, debt, and other personal and business data|
|Comments you make on blogs and discussion forums on the website|
|Correspondence with us by email and post||Correspondence with us by email and post|
LendBerry collects this information from you in order to (a) determine borrower’s eligibility for a loan (b) obtain, upon your authorization, a credit report, references, and other information from credit bureaus or other third parties in connection with your loan application; (c) verify your identity;
(d) detect and guard against potential fraud; (e) manage your account and update the records we hold about you; (f) enforce our agreements; (g) carry out statistical analysis and market research; (h) make this website available to you and identify products and services which you may be interested in; and (i) to send periodic emails.
How and when is borrower information shared with other parties?
Borrower information collected by or provided to us may be shared with other parties in the following manner:
- To our affiliates and certain third parties if required to recover debts and/or enforce any legal agreement.
- To a third party if it acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets in connection with the acquisition.
- When required by applicable law.
- To provide information about a borrower to an investor or bank that successfully funds the borrower.
- Information about borrowers may be shared to the borrower’s franchisor (as applicable) and our affiliates and certain third parties from time to time until a debt is repaid in full.
- Information about borrowers may be shared to collecting agencies or service providers if necessary to collect unpaid debt.
- Information about borrowers may be shared to consumer reporting agencies and fraud prevention agencies in order to perform checks, trace your whereabouts, or recover debts you owe.
Do we sell your personal information?
We will not sell or rent your information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent, but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will stop any such activity.
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal and business information that you provide to us, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
You have the following rights:
- To update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- To opt out of any marketing communications that we or any trusted partner to whom we have disclosed your personal information may send you. Please note that the Fair Credit Report Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide credit reporting agencies—Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion—to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months. For more information, visit http://www.ftc.gov.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Via phone at: (844) 536-3237.